Duration: 6+ Month Rolling Contract
The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment...
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
The main function of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems
• Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects
• Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data
• Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications
• Implement system software and customize to client requirements
• Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans...