Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who are currently seeking a Cyber Risk Advisor.
The role reports to the Cyber Risk Manager and has a clear focus on providing cyber risk advisory to enable secure and cyber resilient business operation and innovation. Stakeholders include project delivery teams, security and technology experts, system owners, business leadership and the group risk function.
· Conduct cyber threat and risk assessments for new and existing technology systems and projects(Cloud, IT & OT)
· Support the threat and risk based prioritisation of security control gaps identified through various security assurance activities
· Review and facilitate exemptions based on risk and business justification.
· Stay abreast of the cyber threat landscape, incident and incorporate insights into threat and risk assessments.
· 5+ years' experience in an Advisory or...
About the role
Provision of expertise to facilitate and execute support, maintenance, development, and continual improvement of Services' SCADA Energy Management Systems and Historians, including Cyber security, for the electricity transmission and distribution gas/electricity networks.
A high focus on responding to and resolving incidents, problems and requests to ensure availability, capacity, reliability, maintainability and serviceability of the solution at all times, in line with agreed performance targets and service levels.
Ensures data reliability, accuracy and integrity for the Customer & Energy Operations Team (CEOT) operations and the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO).
Provides support to other divisions by undertaking configuration, testing and commissioning of new or augmented electricity or gas network elements. Responsibilities
Takes responsibility for installation projects, providing effective team leadership, including...