The Department of Premier and Cabinet (DPC) leads the NSW public sector to deliver on the NSW Government's commitments and priorities.
Our mission is to enhance the lives of the people of NSW by driving priorities, brokering outcomes and delivering programs and services.
We support the NSW Premier and Ministers by:
- carrying out a coordinated policy, project and reform agenda that boosts the efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of NSW
- partnering with NSW Government agencies, as well as the private, not-for-profit and academic sectors, to ensure that services are delivered on time, within budget and to the community’s expectations
- coordinating the initiatives of Ministers and their agencies to achieve the government’s targets
- managing the passage of government legislation
- supporting the delivery of major projects
- coordinating and planning significant state events
- working with the federal government and other state and territory governments on national reforms.