Jun 30, 2020
Paxus Australia Pty Ltd
Sydney NSW, Australia
Leading client based in Macquarie Park is seeking the services of a talented Dell Boomi Integration Specialist for a 2 year fixed term contract (Perm)
- Ensure the integrations are implemented to the standard as approved or recommended by Solution Architecture.
- Ensure that the all integration is completed on the University’s Enterprise level Integration platform.
- Analyse client technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis with Solution Architecture.
- Responsible for significant program development and implementation of integration for strategic core business application.
- Conceptualise, develop and review major policies for integration strategies for core business application.
- Supervise contractors and other project resources as required.
- Work independently with a high level of autonomy to make critical integration decisions.
- Provide strategic support and advice to the Project when required.
- Assist the Project Team to execute high levels of process change.
- Support the deployment of solutions as and when required.
- Design process maps to support the integration process.
- Participate in Unit and UAT testing and documentation.
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer, process documentation development and information sharing
- 5+ years’ experience in design and build of integration solutions
- Certified as Dell Boomi developer
- Strong background in analysing, designing and implementing of integration scenarios
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical process mapping skills and process workflow documentation
- Experience of working on data integration projects, understanding of different integration patterns
- Strong experience with common integration patterns, integration security practices and API platform design
- Strong experience working with Amazon Message Queue, Message broker design
- Strong experience with building Restful API’s, Webservices
- Strong experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with end to end integration testing and problem troubleshooting
- Strong SQL querying skills (Oracle DB), programming experience with Java/Groovy, understands sequence diagrams
- Experience in data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)
- Excellent communication skills
- Deployment (CI-CD)
Big Data Architect