Drive data science solutions by building data pipelines and performing rapid modeling using Python.
Support cross-functional teams by refining datasets, and acquiring and exploring new data sources.
- CBD Location working on-site at an ASX listed organization
- Competitive rate - $800/day + super
- Initial 6-month contract extendable for up to 2 years
- Work with Big Data ecosystems, and assist the team in building new data pipelines that will be used by Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Business Analysts
- Automate data solutions to drive efficiency
- Advice stakeholders on data science delivery strategy
- Combine the company's proven expertise in DevOps, Cloud, and Data to build and productionalise ML models
- 8+ years in Python coding and development
- Proven experience in Django/Flask for API development
- Experience in libraries like Flask, Alchemy, Marshmallow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in the integration of data on Big Data platforms