Apr 26, 2021
One in a Mil
Charleston, SC, USA
Engineering - Software
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are:
Our client, located in Columbia, SC, is looking for a Senior Software Integration Engineer to join them for a 6 month contract. There is a high possibility that this will turn into a permanent position.
What You'll Do:
- You will design and develop enterprise business applications and data integration modules between our client’s ERP & EPM systems, enterprise data warehouse, loan accounting, and general ledger systems.Meeting with business analysts and fellow team members who support banking applications to facilitate all phases of the software development lifecycle
- You will meet with IT teams such as Server, Storage, DBAs and Networking to ensure applications and programs meet the highest levels of performance and availability.
- You will provide on-call support at night and on weekends as needed.
What You Have:
The ideal Senior Software Integration Engineer has a strong sense of task ownership, is dedicated to quality, knows when to escalate issues to management and takes pride in supporting business users to ensure that applications run successfully.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, related field or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 7 years of experience with enterprise application development.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with Windows and web application development in Microsoft .NET platform.
- You are proficient in architecting and designing applications.
- You have a solid understanding of architecture and design patterns.
- You are advanced in application analysis and coding.
- You have knowledge of application architecture frameworks and software development methodologies.
- You have knowledge of application lifecycle management.
- You have working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), preferably MS SQL server and T-SQL programming skills.
- You have experience with scripting language (preferably PowerShell) to automate data loads, calculations & backups.
- You are proficient with Microsoft SSIS.
- You are proficient with Microsoft SSRS, Crystal Reports or other industry proven reporting tools.
- You are able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- You are flexible in your work style.
- You have effective group presentations and communication skills.
This role is a contract position with the potential to turn into full time, in that case the company does have amazing benefits!