Mar 26, 2020
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Back End Software Engineer
Front End Developer
About Our Client
The office and team culture are one of innovation and tenacity. The successful candidate will be joining a team with a mindset of developing solutions to enhance the way of doing day-to-day business.
As the Senior Salesforce Developer, your responsibilities include:
- Coding and integrated testing within the Marketing Cloud and other Salesforce products as required.
- Database integration.
- Identifying deficiencies and potential improvements in the current Marketing Cloud architecture.
- Design practical solutions that leverage the functionality of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Analysis and design of requirements and process.
The Successful Applicant
Technical Skill Capability - the successful candidate needs to be the Sales and Marketing Cloud technical guru. They will have experience in architecture, improving and driving the integration of the Salesforce platform and advise on future component opportunities.
Key Technical Skills:
- At least 5 years of technical Salesforce experience across Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud; content builder, journey builder, automation studio, cloud pages, mobile studio, advertising studio.
- Coding Languages: AMPScript, HTML5, .NET and CSS
- Executing segment-based customer journeys for existing and new customers.