Working at USfalcon is about providing exceptional professional services to the DoD and various Federal Agencies. We have been excelling in diverse platforms for almost 30 years and continue to be an industry leader. If you thrive in an organization that values integrity, commitment, stewardship, and service, we want to meet you.
We have an exciting opportunity to join us in supporting one of our valued customers as a Senior Developer (.NET/SharePoint) to work out of Washington, DC. This role will require working as part of an Agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Working with an Agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements, developing user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Participating in peer review sessions for solution designs and related code.
- Packaging and supporting release deployments.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Migrating older applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with and a strong understanding of ASP.NET, C#, .NET, and web services.
- Demonstrated experience deploying web applications within SharePoint.
Microsoft certification such as MCSD, MPD, etc.
Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or Waterfall methodologies.
Experience working in Agile, Lean, or Continuous Delivery teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
Clearance: Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI