An International technology company is in the search for passionate Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Analyze and cleaning of enterprise transaction data, extract and summarize information needed for various forecasting
- Find 3-party open data, discovery and summarize the information needed for various predictions
- Feature engineering, variable transformation, dependency analysis
- Feature ranking, selection, and filtering
- Integrate the knowledge of domain expertise with forecasting results into business processes and assist stakeholders in making decisions
- Work and collaborate closely with Chinese speaking technical team in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan to develop software solutions
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or a relevant quantitative discipline
- 3 years of practical experience in data analysis, statistical, and machine learning modelling
- Hands-on knowledge of data manipulation and modelling languages such as Python, Julia,
- Experience with data science tools such as Zeplin, Jupyter, pandas, scikit-learn, NLTK
- Experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work with people from a variety of technical background
- Able to communicate and write in fluent Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certification) in order to liaise with native Mandarin speaking associates and partners
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by ManpowerGroup Singapore for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.