An International technology company is in the search for passionate AI Computer Vision Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Work with team members to develop and implement AI projects, with a specialization in Image and Video Processing
- Master data analysis and other data science technologies to understand data and design model architecture.
- Work closely with data to optimize data systems and pipeline architecture. Design and build the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology.
- Identify and select AI/ML technologies to solve problems.
- Deploy and integrate AI models into back-end servers and build up front-end interfaces (website or APP).
- Cooperate with other departments to effectively use internal/external big data.
- Aggressively learn state-of-the-art technologies and read-up tier-1 research paper.
- Work and collaborate closely with Chinese speaking technical team in China and Taiwan to develop software solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Good in programming and problem solving, familiar with Python or C++
- Familiar with Deep Neuron Network model like CNN, R-CNN、VGGNet、ResNet
- Familiar with Caffe or Tensorflow
- Experience on using OpenCV, OpenGL
- Experience on Camera 3A algorithm
- Experience on Kaggle competition and DNN model tuning
- Able to communicate and write in fluent Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certification) in order to liaise with native Mandarin speaking associates and partners
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by ManpowerGroup Singapore for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.