We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- Strong experience on back end server technologies
- Software support and maintenance of deployed products and solutions
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews
- Take charge of technical projects and provide leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Work closely with project management and experience design team to deliver project outcomes
- Contribute technically to projects
- Mentor the best talent bringing out the best in every engineer
- Nurture a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, creative problem solving, and innovation within the team
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, prior experience in public sector projects in Singapore
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and SQL
- Strong in C# and .Net Technologies
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language/framework such as React Native Framework.
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Understanding of front-end web technologies (to communicate with team members on the front end)
- Experienced in developing on Unix/Linux environments
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by ManpowerGroup Singapore for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.