Have assorted security specializations i.e.
- Risk & Vulnerability Management
- Incident Management
- Cyber Forensics
- Threat Analysis & Defence
- Threat Intelligence & Detection
- Security Infrastructure Support (Product System Support
- Plan, lead and implement Information Security initiatives within the Company
- Minimally 5 years' relevant IT working experience in areas of IT Risk, Governance or Information/Cyber security
- Experience in Incident Management
- Good knowledge of industry best practices and frameworks pertaining to IT Controls (IM8, MAS TRM Guideline, COBIT, ISO27001/2 etc)
- Possess in-depth hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Infrastructure, Database, Network, Application or Mainframe
- Preferably has experience in IT Risk management or Secure Software Development Architecture
- Preferably possess one or more appropriate IT security certifications, such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CEH, etc
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by ManpowerGroup Singapore for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.