My client, a reputable US MNC, is looking for a software engineer to develop and maintain the company's systems. Training will be provided.
- Configure, develop and maintain the company's systems using C#
- Meet with customers to understand their requirements
- Provide an accurate work estimate
- Perform integration testing and support user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain necessary documentations
- Align to team best practices and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any related field
- No work experience is required. Training will be provided.
- Good to have:
o Windows programming in C#/C+/C++/C programming/Java
o Scripting experience in Perl
o Knowledge in XML or HTML
o Database development and design with MS-SQL
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by ManpowerGroup Singapore for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.