Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a Queensland based organisation in the public sector who are in the process of delivering a key program of work that is focused on improving their online systems for their customers.
They are now looking for an Iteration Manager / Scrum Master to lead and manage the end to end release of the final product.
- Lead the team to achieve continuous delivery and achieve a sustainable pace.
- Assist in the development, planning, and delivery of a portfolio of work.
- Managed and track sprint progress against budgeted hours and schedule, maintaining sprint flow by removing blockers and bottlenecks.
- Building strong, trusted relationships with business and customer groups and within the team.
- Ensuring the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps, and that backlog and release plans are maintained.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as an Iteration Manager/Scrum Master
- Strong understanding of Agile behaviors, tools and techniques, and ideally Agile certification(s)
- Experience in successfully delivering complex customer-facing solutions
- Experience in delivering across multiple teams and organisational structures in a distributed environment
- Experience in applying servant leadership traits when leading distributed teams across multiple projects.
- The 6-month initial contract with possible extensions
- Competitive hourly rate - up to $116.50
- A large ongoing program of work