This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a growing cloud solution provider where you will be given support to reach your long term career goals. You will be part of a team of cloud experts and will work in an environment of continuous improvement and learning delivering innovative cloud solutions across financial service, ISV/SaaS, online business, and enterprise business.
You'll be responsible for:
- Delivery of complex, business-aligned, AWS based solution, application, and technical architectures
- Implementation and adoption of DevOps processes and tools
- Ensuring our customers realise the full benefits of the AWS cloud in their business by providing expert engineering capability.
- Build out of Cloud Foundation environments and workload migrations.
- Continuing to build your skills and experience in AWS
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in DevSecOps principles and practices
- Systems architecture within high availability web and enterprise environments
- Experience architecting highly available load balanced solutions
- Experience in application deployment and release management (CI/CD)
- Microservices architecture / containerisation etc
- Great communication skills, an ability to work closely with customers, developers and engineers and the confidence to present ideas in open forums
- MacBook or Dell, big screen monitors
- Continuous internal learning (including official AWS certifications) that will provide training and career development opportunities
- Working with a collaborative, social team and leveling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Regular social events and a stocked beer fridge!
A special note to you the applicant, thank you for applying. During these times we are experiencing an overwhelming amount of enquiry volume, so please be patient with us as we apply new processes to ensure we are responding to you as quickly as possible.