Based on Perth or Sydney
Risk Management is responsible for developing the risk frameworks to allow the Group to take conscious exposures to credit, market, operational, compliance, and insurance risks within a Board-approved appetite. Business Banking Risk Management (BB RM) forms part of the Group Risk Management Division, and specifically, it provides the Business Banking (BB) team with specialist risk services and advice.
This role is within the Bankwest Non-Retail Provisioning team. The team’s primary purpose is to determine the appropriate amount to be held in reserve for losses. The Manager Provisioning is responsible for LIE calculation, monthly reporting, management of provision information, and liaising with stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop SAS programs/scripts that perform various analytics tasks.
- Identify and implement automation opportunities using disciplined software development processes.
- Produce high quality documentation and standards for all aspects of the automation delivery, including testing.
- Work with stakeholders and managers to prioritise work on a daily basis within an agile framework.
- Maintaining, executing, and enhancing the Collective Provisions (CP) SAS programs which are used in Loan Impairment Expense reporting.
- Engage with key business stakeholders to detail variances to Plan together with the underlying drivers.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in software development using Base SAS
- Knowledge in SAS software suite
- Knowledge in Tableau or SAS Visual Analytics
- Advanced verbal, written and numeracy skills
- A demonstrated ability to work with business stakeholders to resolve issues
- Demonstrates initiative and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills