About the Company:
Our Client is a leader in Science Applications Solutions, delivering defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research to their customers. As part of the Team, you will deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers' success. We will empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably.
About the role:
- Partner with the customer in developing System Architectural strategy
- Strategic technology plans and implements new technologies to transform operations to better serve the customer's needs.
- Lead in designing, specifying, selecting, and developing information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
- Responsible for all architecture design, development, and deployment of a cost-effective and sustainable infrastructure for the customer.
- Substantial experience with relevant technologies is essential
- Excellent knowledge and application of a broad range of skills including software, systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols
- Skills in designing and building high availability systems with the following technologies and domains (or similar): Cloudera, ESRI Suite, TIBCO EBX, Postgress, Oracle, and cloud solutions.
- Extensive professional experience working in a senior engineer or architecture role within an ICT engineering or project environment (preferably in a similar industry)
- Consultancy Background, working in key pre-sales layers.
- Candidate must be Australian Citizen
- Travel involved (Canberra) post Covid19