Our client, a leading Australian bank based in Sydney CBD currently has opportunities for a senior business analyst to work on a large scale privacy program. This role is integral to the successful completion of international banking and market projects.
As a senior business analyst, you will have extensive experience working on large enterprise privacy programs with knowledge of data and privacy.
You must have:
- Ability to run and lead workshops with senior business stakeholders
- Managing the development of detailed Business Requirements
- Leading the definition, elicitation, prioritisation, and validation of requirements
- Reviewing and revising documentation across the project lifecycle, including implications for project time, cost, quality and risk, and present
- Use SAS or other tools to analysis the data collected, across multiple projects to evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, and the value they provide
- At least 5-8 years' experience in the Banking and Finance industry
- Ideally have worked across an agile environment
- Knowledge of Credit Risk, Basel II, and other regulatory projects
- Ability to read and understand the Base SAS code and use it to document the knowledge base
- Experience in large scale, complex environment