Green Light is looking for multiple experienced Data Analysts for Melbourne location to design, develop, build, install, test and evaluate data analytics solutions that utilise Big Data technologies.
As a Data Analyst, you will be reporting to the Lead Data Analyst and will be working with:-
- architects, business and data analysts, project managers, test team members, and other program resources.
- Business and system stakeholders.
- Deploy and support data analytics solutions with a focus on performance and security.
- Derivation and review of data requirements.
- Definition of data business rules for data convergence, cleansing and ongoing synchronisation.
- Data Analytics/ Data Science architectures,
- Modern Data Analytics/ Data Science tools for data analysis, visualisation and reporting,
- Preparation of metadata rules for automated data cleansing, convergence, migration and synchronization.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to define, document, and communicate data migration requirements and associated data migration business rules, conduct walk-throughs with stakeholders to obtain validation and approvals.
- Develop and provide input into the design, planning, and management of data migration processes, in order to deliver source to target data mapping and data convergence, cleansing, validation, and synchronization rules.
- Provide input and support to the migration and testing of data from one system to another including legacy and staging source environments.
- Perform data migration reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and refinements to data governance and data management practices, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement solutions that satisfy complex needs for data mining, data analysis and data visualisation.
- Expert knowledge of and implementation experience with a broad range of technologies, including
- Structured, unstructured and semi-structured data management
Experience looking for:-
- Essential skills:
- SQL Server technologies,
- Programming/ scripting in Python, Java,
- Power BI technologies,
- Highly desirable skills:
- Elasticsearch/ Elastic Stack,
- A broad range of data technologies, such as Postgres, Azure,
- Qualitative analysis.
- Logical Design Demonstrated experience with large scale, multiple business solutions across divisions or enterprise
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modelling and architecture to cross-functional groups and senior levels
- Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third parties and suppliers.
- Demonstrated experience as a Data Analyst on complex, large scale, multi-system data conversion and migration projects, including experience gathering and documenting data requirements, data migration business rules, and developing complex data maps.
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest-growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia, and Europe. Deeksha Khanna