Cyber Security System Admin
A well-established, Global, Cyber Security Company, who invest heavily in certification and career development from within, are currently looking for information security-focused Systems Administrator to join their growing team.
- You will ideally be an experienced System Administrator, who has a good understanding and hands-on experience with cybersecurity fundamentals and will be driven to progress your career further within the cyberspace.
- This role would be a client-facing role, to assist clients on-site to complete ad hoc tasks, related to vulnerability reports that have been created by your company, in their wider pieces of work.
- You would be managing both Windows / Wintel / Intel and Linux / Unix servers and environments.
- General duties would include managing Active Directory or Group Policy permissions, patch management, deploying various security solutions onto devices/desktops, carrying out Microsoft security updates, deploying endpoint security / Antivirus / Firewall solutions and other ad hoc tasks, which ensure the client's settings and environments are secure from outside security threats.
- Experienced Systems Administrator on both Windows and Linux / Unix servers.
- Experienced managing AD, GP’s, have the ability to deploy various Antivirus and Firewall solutions, patch management skills, key cybersecurity product knowledge (McAfee, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Symantec, F5, etc.) and a general threat management and vulnerability eye for detail, where you can recognise and resolve threats to a company network.
- You will have good communication skills and be keen to work with various clients in a face to face, consultancy type capacity.
- Any experience with change management would also be beneficial.
- You will ideally be a car owner or willing to travel via public transport to various client sites across Perth and there will also be the opportunity to travel nationally if you were open to this.
- The company invests in keeping their staff members skills and certifications up to date and they offer discretionary bonuses from time to time, to reward good efforts and progress from staff members.
- A great opportunity to join a well established, global company, who are continuing growth for the foreseeable and could offer great career opportunities in the future.