Aug 31, 2021
One in a Mil
Charleston, SC, USA
Developers & Programmers
Who You Are:
Our client is looking for an Android / Java Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. This is a full-time contract position in Charleston, SC.
What You Will Do:
- You will design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- You will work with outside data sources and APIs.
- You will unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- You will work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- You will continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You will write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
What You Have:
- You have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- You have proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- You have proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- You have experience with Android SDK.
- You have experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- You have experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- You have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- You have proven working experience in Java development.
- You have proven hands-on Software Development experience.
This is a full-time contract position with no benefits.