Sep 28, 2020
Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Are you a GCP expert?
- Cloud/Security Engineers wanted!
- Work with innovative delivery teams
About the opportunity
The GCP Cloud Security Engineer will be working as part of a dedicated embedded team that is responsible for the development of security patterns, controls, and associated tooling for this organisation’s Google Cloud Platform.
- Support delivery teams with new and innovative solutions that will delight customers.
- Implement, maintain and evolve technologies and capabilities that make up the infrastructure and application platform used
- Support, maintain and enhance security automation and development tools used by delivery teams
- Mentor delivery teams with an understanding of how to use the security development tools and platforms
- Maintain the security and compliance of the development tools and platform
- Subject matter expert on GCP, platform automation, security, scalability, and operational readiness
- Lead changes to application and infrastructure engineering designs and patterns
- Lead the development of automated utilities which can be leveraged to identify cloud vulnerabilities
- Ensure processes associated with application security and cloud security of key systems are documented, maintained, and archived
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong understanding of, DevOps, DevSecOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as code”, and related practices and ideas
- Proven experience within GCP building and supporting secure code pipelines, CI/CD
- Experience delivering applications within a commercial environment with significant operational, performance, security, and availability requirements
- Strong experience with configuration management tools. Experience in unit and systems tests are also desirable
- Strong experience with administering and troubleshooting Linux such as Redhat, CentOS, or similar
- Experience in distributed version control such as git inclusive of branching, merging, and releasing strategies
- Strong experience with continuous integration and relevant tools such as Bamboo, Gitalb or similar
- Proven experience with GCP and knowledge of the breadth of services and their platform
- Experience with web application security
- Experience with cloud application, architectural and infrastructure patterns is desirable
Cyber Security Engineer