- Full-time / Permanent position
- Be part of a fast-growing team
- WFH then join the State of Art office later located in North Sydney.
Leading global Insurer seeking a Security Engineer to work on a mix of project delivery and BAU/troubleshooting across Australia and APAC.
About the role
Leading global Insurer, aiming to hire an additional Security Engineer to join a dynamic and capable Sydney based team. This is the best of both worlds, working on a mix of project delivery (50%) and BAU/troubleshooting (50%) across Australia and APAC.
Primary tasks will center on Web Application Security, vulnerability management, and SIEM duties in the 50:50 split. Most of the work will be for local Australian operations, whilst there's also a regional aspect given the size and reach of this organisation.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Web Application Firewall focus
- End-point detection and response
- Vulnerability Management
- Advance Deception systems
- Security Incident response
- PKI Cert management
- SIEM (ArcSight) admin
- System access monitoring
To be considered you will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in IT Security, ideally from a large site background.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent SIEM skills (Arcsight nice to have)
- Imperva experience an advantage.
- A strong understanding of cryptography would be highly desired.