Adecco is assisting Citigroup in their search for Clerical Application Processors / Batchers in Newark, DE for a temp-to-hire opportunity. As a Clerical Application Processor / Batcher, you will be responsible for reviewing reports and organizing data. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and is able to pass background screenings, drug tests, and a credit check. Applicants must be able to provide two references from previous work supervisors. Click on ‘Apply Now’ if you meet the below requirements!
Responsibilities for the Clerical Application Processor / Batcher job include:
- Ensuring quick, accurate, and secure application processing
- Reviewing, batching, and scanning applications
On any given day across, you may be required to perform tasks in any of the following areas:
Mailroom - All incoming mail must be sorted, scanned, and delivered to the appropriate area. Part of the process includes lifting (some overhead), pushing, and pulling mail tubs that could weigh up to 40 lbs. each. This process requires standing, bending, and or sitting. Since the mail is at specific times, this is not the only function that you will perform during the shift and may require flexibility with schedules, breaks/lunch. This function requires basic computer skills.
Batching - This area is very detail-oriented and completed primarily sitting. This is an open floor environment with shared workspaces and no assigned seating. You will be opening envelopes, removing applications, checks, and other documents. You will be responsible for accurately calculating required fees as well as validating information with some decision making. The documents are bundled, quality checked, and prepared for scanning. Some bending and lifting are required.
Scanning - To scan the documents, you will be required to stand at the scanning machine for the majority of the shift. You will also be required to clean the machines in preparation for scanning. This process includes scanning documents and checks and reviewing images for quality. Lifting and bending is required. This function also requires basic computer skills.
- Must be available to work one of the 4 shifts listed below
- 3 years of batching, application processing, scanning documents or mail room experience preferred
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete a fingerprint background, criminal background, drug test and credit check.
- Able to provide education verification, employment verifications and provide at least two prior supervisory references
Compensation for this position is up to $12.25 /hr.
***ALL shifts require you to work all weekend, some overtime will be required. ***
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.