Our client is seeking a Senior Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer to support the deployment and monitoring of their new web applications and the supporting APIs.
**Please note you MUST be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain security clearances**
You will help deliver on some major initiatives over the next 6-12 months, including developing monitoring and alerting for, and hardening the data flow of, the APIs used by their new general public real-time information service.
Your role is to enable your team to view the state of their systems and quickly track down problems, and to provide the tools and expertise for your team to build observability, security, and resilience into their designs. You will support the ability to automate the build, test, and deployment of applications produced by your team.
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) products
- Automating infrastructure deployment on AWS (ideally using Terraform)
- Design and configuration of monitoring systems (e.g ELK, Prometheus)
- Design and configuration of metrics monitoring (e.g. Graphite, Prometheus)
- Infrastructure build and configuration management (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer)
- CI/CD pipeline automation (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, etc)
- Infrastructure testing (e.g. Inspec, Serverspec)
- Containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes, Open Shift)
- Serverless framework deployments
- Experience with automated security testing (DevSecOps) and best practice also valued
- Installing and configuring spatial services also valued