- Senior Enterprise Architect - Security
- Initial 6-Month Contract
- Daily Rate: $1100 - $1400
- CBD Location (WFH Currently)
This highly visible role, working closely with business and technology teams will develop and maintain information security strategies, reference architectures, principles, patterns, and roadmap.
You will be:
- Design and develop technical security standards, guidelines, design patterns, strategies, and reference architectures.
- Undertake high-level research, horizon scanning, and analysis to identify future IT security trends and related strategies.
- Ensure alignment of solutions delivered by providers with published IT security reference architectures and IT strategies.
- Lead technical security project implementations and monitor/review progress on program and strategies against reference architecture.
- Oversee the design of solutions to ensure alignment with the approved information security strategies and reference architectures.
- Specialist IT Security architecture certification e.g. SABSA, TOGAF, CISSP-ISSAP would be desirable.
- Extensive IT security experience in enterprise-scale organisations ideally within the Insurance, Financial Services, and/or Government sector.
- This role requires strong communication and presentation skills. The ability to ‘consult’ and influence stakeholders is paramount for this position.