Kforce has a client in search of a Linux Cyber Developer in Reston, VA. Summary: Our client is seeking a skilled Linux Cyber Developer who will work onsite with Cyber Operators to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and advise on mission plans for custom penetration testing tools. The ideal candidate will have a cyber-development background and enjoy working close to the end-users.
- BA or BS degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in C/C++/Assembly
- Experience writing against libc, Linux "Standard C Library"
- Comfortable using GDB to troubleshoot programs
- Strong networking background and comfortable working with network protocols
- Experience writing multi-threading or multi-processing applications
- Familiar with common penetration tools, frameworks, or distros such as Kali, Metasploit, or Core Impact
- Cyber operations experience