Apr 20, 2021
One in a Mil
Charleston, SC, USA
Developers & Programmers
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
What You’ll Do:
- You will collaborate with Product Owners, QA, PMO, DevOps and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop the web application.
- You will analyze, design and develop digital, web, and mobile web application solutions and enhancements that meet requirements.
- You will ensure adherence to programming and enterprise architectural standards.
- You will complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow up to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- You will collaborate with product owners, application users, creative team and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop the web application.
- You will assist in the rollout of new applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software.
- You will support configuration management and deployments of code and configuration items across environments to production.
- You will create consistent and accurate technical and end-user documentation of implemented applications.
- You will support the QA team on automation and other scripting requirements.
What You Have:
- You have an undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (or equivalent practical experience).
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience with developing web sites and web-based applications.
- You have agile and Waterfall SDLC delivery experience.
- You have Technical Design and Development experience.
- Having strong AngularJS experience is a must.
- You have experience building responsive and adaptive web-based applications.
- You have experience building web-based applications that are supported across browsers (Chrome, Safar, Firefox & IE) and across Operating Systems (Windows, iOS and Android).
- You have experience with application performance tuning and optimization.
- You have strong problem solving, debugging skills, and dedication to quality.
- You have the ability to work on a mission critical system in a fast-paced environment.
- You have demonstrated organization and follow-up skills with strong initiative, commitment, and a positive attitude.
- You have experience with cloud systems such as AWS or Azure.
- Having experience with ecommerce, retail, automotive, and financing is a plus.
- You have experience with native mobile development.
***This is a full time contract role***