6 Month Contract, Perth
BE A KEY PART OF THE DATA STRATEGY
Our client is a large government entity, who is now trying to create as much value from their data as possible. You will be a key part of the project team.
You will be scoping out the existing data sources and structures to then recommend the best direction to take to maximise its value. You have experience with data architecture and strategy, with a strong track record of designing ETL processes, dashboarding, and data governance.
- Create a functioning data model.
- Create a strategy and design documents.
- Engage with internal stakeholders for discovery.
An interesting and challenging project of work.
- 6-month contract, employment into the new financial year with potential for extension.
- Have the responsibility to work autonomously, bring your own techniques and expertise to the project.
- Initially onsite, interacting with SME’s, then working remotely from home.
- Ability to identify data sources and models.
- Knowledge of creating data architecture and governance.
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders to deliver value to them from existing data sources.