We are looking for a Senior Front Office Developer to join a Global inter-dealer broker on a Permanent basis.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated global team responsible for developing and supporting real-time pricing and analytics functionality for multiple brokers and vendors.
The role will involve liaising with Quants and the business to help fill in the gaps where more information is required to complete complex tasks.
Along with the experience of working on a trading desk and producing pricing analytics, strong experience in C# is required and the ability to design, develop, and support application solutions.
Skills and Technologies:
- Experience of working on a trading desk, producing pricing analytics
- Design, develop, test, and support application solutions (assisting in production issue resolution)
- Strong experience in C#
- Python Scripting skills (desirable)
- SQL/Database experience
- Fundamentals of instruments (FRAs, Swaps, Futures, OIS, IMM), techniques (curve building, bootstrapping) and numerical methods (eg interpolation)
- Knowledge of Rates/FX/Forward products
- Computer science/engineering/Maths or related degree (preferred)
- Understanding of object-oriented (OO) concepts
- Strong communication skills with end-users
- Team Player and the ability to collaborate with a global team
- Can-do, delivery-focused attitude
- Derivative knowledge in the different asset class (desirable)
- Experience with GUI/Web development (desirable)
Interviews will be conducted remotely.