- 12 month hourly rate contract
- Global Cyber Security Program
- Remote role
Working for a large international business as a Solution Architect you will work on a high profile global Cyber Security Program. This is a 12 month contract opportunity and offers a broad scope of work. This role will initially be remote.
Your duties will include:
- Lead evaluation, design and analysis for the implementation of a solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities, value-streams, business requirements and enterprise standards
- Creates architectural designs to guide and contextualize solution development across products, services, projects and systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information)
- Manages and develops the architecture for a broad scope of projects or products, working closely with architects that manage and design architecture for a single project or product or initiative.
- Designs and directs the governance activities associated with ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance
- Defines the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision
- Monitors the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the system, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Stay up to date with current and upcoming security threats
- Highlight new ideas and concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Some of the requirements include:
- A strong understanding of Cyber Security across IT and OT
- Extensive Knowledge of Information Security Domains
- Ability to execute roadmaps