- 6 month contract + 3 x 6 month extension options
- Work across multiple teams and projects
- Great team environment
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work across multiple businesses and ICT projects, collaborating with private, state and federal government entities, developing solutions that utilise and/or allow automating and streamlining of complex datasets, centralising data, and driving process improvement for centralised reporting. Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships will be critical in this role.
This role includes (but is not limited to):
- Lead the discovery, defining and mapping business, stakeholder and solution requirements;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, understanding their needs and aligning with requirements and deliverables;
- Modelling, analysing and designing business processes and procedures, performing gap analyses;
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and updating key project artefacts;
- Assist with the creation and delivery of training materials and documentation;
- Experience working within PRINCE2/PMBOK and hybrid Agile project teams.
- Min 5 years demonstrated experience in Data Analytics/Management
- Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience working in traditional and Agile project delivery models.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaboration across state and federal government departments
- Experience working with Gridded, Time series, Geospatial data, database technologies, data quality measures & metrics, GIS
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps, Experience using Power BI, Python, MS-Excel, MS-Dynamics
- Experience setting up data capabilities in a greenfield environment
Australian Citizenship required.