The Solution Architect – Customer 360 has the exciting role of leading the architecture design and implementation of the core engine responsible for enabling unique Optus customer connections.
Working with Marketing, Sales and Services stakeholders and partnering Analytics and technology teams, this role will look after all aspects of the Customer 360 Application, from the foundational platform technology, to the upstream/downstream integrations, related analytical models, data management and security requirements.
The role demands deep expertise and experience in Big Data & Analytics technologies, Data Management, Customer data, Digital Marketing capabilities for Telco industries, in order to effectively partner senior business stakeholders, contributing, influencing and presenting the overall strategy and roadmap for the C360 capability.
Experience and Qualifications
In depth understanding of the following data technologies:
• Hadoop / Big Data knowledge and experience
• Design & Development based on Hadoop platform and it’s components
• AWS Services
• Informatica Big Data Management
• Python / Scala / Java
• HIVE / HBase / Impala / Parquet
• Sqoop, Kafka, Flume
• Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
• NOSQL database
• Data Warehouse such as Oracle Exadata, Teradata, Redshift, MS-SQL
• Business Intelligence solutions such as Cognos, Tableau or Power BI
• ETL solutions such as Informatica PowerCenter / Big Data Management
• Master Data Management
• Meta Data Management
• Data Quality Management
• Data Security
• Data Modelling
• Github / Bitbucket
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.