Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for our team in Singapore. In this role you will be working with big data, testing, analysing, and building models to provide strategic insights to the business as well as comprehensive solutions. If you are looking for a dynamic environment where you will be exposed to projects covering operations, marketing, commercial and finance, then this may be the place for you!
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Senior Business Intelligence Manager.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities. Recommend solutions across the complex range of products, business contexts, and processes
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build prediction models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports. Mainly focus on pricing.
- Innovate, lead, and analyze pricing tests and other projects.
- Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis
- Be a steward of good data practices - robust documentation, versioning, playbooking, processes, and knowledge sharing
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality
- Support ad-hoc data requests
- At least a Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another analytical field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- Analytical mind and business acumen with ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends and to form conclusions based on findings. Must be extremely detailed oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills, independent thinking, data oriented, and knowledge of analytics tools required (SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, or R)
- Experience with geographical data or GIS tools such as QGIS and Kepler is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- High integrity and work ethic
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve
- Tasty Thursdays!
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company