Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented UX/UI to be part of the team building Australia's most popular and high-profile mobile apps.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for mobile, who can help us turn good ideas into intuitive, effective and engaging mobile experiences for users.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be an integral part of the design team at Arq Group. You will have the opportunity to learn from a hugely experienced and supportive team, and to develop designs with an award winning team.
Your role will see you working alongside a wide ranging team of business analysts, other UX and visual designers and developers to undertake requirements gathering, perform research, create amazing wireframes and then support the delivery teams to see your designs come to life.
- Work with clients to gather and understand the design requirements of a project
- Work with our experienced UX team to produce beautiful and intuitive app designs based on their detailed wireframes
- Present designs to clients and stakeholders, collaborate with clients to produce finished device ready artwork
- Work with our development team to understand the implementation details and dependencies for visual designs
- Work with QA teams to ensure designs are implemented correctly
- Become proficient with Arq's design and project tracking tools
Relevant skills and experience we are looking for:
- Passion for UI and UX design, mobile technology and emerging tools
- Previous experience (examples) in UX design (any mobile design experience is highly advantageous)
- Previous experience (examples) designing visual interfaces - (any mobile design experience is highly advantageous)
- Knowledge and understanding of user centred design process fundamentals and methodologies
- A basic understanding for mobile platform specific design guidelines
- Passionate about creating great wireframes, rich interactions and high quality deliverables
- A strong desire to solve usability related challenges and find the most innovative solution to a problem
- Knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop
- Solid design skills based on expert knowledge of fundamental design principles, colour theory and typography
- Relevant formal qualification/degree in Design or Computer Science
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.