Traveloka is a Southeast Asian internet unicorn focused on travel and mobility. Currently valued at over $4B USD after 7 years, we're rapidly expanding in the region and globally. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in seven countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
- Infusing and empowering DevOps practices throughout Enterprise Engineering.
- Govern, automate and ensure best practices on end-to-end DevOps pipeline to be as streamlined, as lean and as simple as possible (popularly known as least energy state).
- Build, own and manage critical automation and tools for end-to-end DevOps pipeline, facilitating around the clock CI/CD for Enterprise Core Platforms and Enterprise Integration in serving the whole Traveloka.
- Owner of key engineer productivity and DevOps quality metrics in Enterprise Engineering.
- Top level support for automation and tools issues in Enterprise Engineering.
- Hands on for critical parts of development, testing, deployment and production automation and tools to ensure everything is built according to the best practices.
- Build, grow and manage a strong automation and tools engineering team who are able to automate your own and your team task while improving the rest of the Enterprise Engineering.
- Steward of software engineering, software architecture, security, testing and API best practices.
- Evangelize state of the art practices in agile methodology, RAS (reliability, availability and serviceability), observability (metrics, logs and traces) and secure DevOps practices.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering and 3+ years experience in leading engineering organizations with at least 1 dedicated senior DevOps / automation & tools engineer responsible for both development and operational metrics.
- Effective minded soul with strong analytical and systems thinking to handle both the big picture and important technical details.
- Experienced with building and setting up high velocity and reliable CI/CD pipeline.
- Experienced with troubleshooting 24x7 business critical issues around the clock.
- Demonstrated good coaching and ability to give feedback to team members and others.
- Deep understanding and passion in software engineering and people behavior.
- Deep understanding of UNIX/Linux systems and one or more shell and scripting languages.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure as code and configuration management in general.
- Deep understanding of cloud applications and database operations and maintenance.
- Deep understanding of development and production system behavior and operation analysis.
- Experienced with various open source and SaaS-based DevOps automation and tools.
- Experienced with managing 24x7 at least one Amazon AWS account, building procedures to deal with unexpected issues and interacting with AWS technical account manager/enterprise support.