Arq Group changes the way businesses do business. From award winning mobile apps, cloud and analytical insights, to design thinking and digital marketing. We define, design and create products and solutions that solve problems, big and small. Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Digital Solutions.
We create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
The IT Support team maintains the internal capabilities for Arq Group, from networking through to hardware the IT Helpdesk provides technical support and ensures the whole company runs smoothly to provide our award-winning solutions to our customers.
Our IT Support team monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems. Arq has 350+ staff across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and have Macs and Windows devices, highly scalable networks, and a desire to continuously improve and invest in our technical capabilities.
On a day to day basis you would be:
- Provide Level 1 / Level 2 support.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- User and platform account setup and management.
- Asset management.
- Microsoft Office 365 support.
- Windows and macOS support.
- Printer and scanner support.
- Active Directory support.
- Understanding of networking and associated troubleshooting.
- Respond to service issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support across the organisation (in person, via phone, or virtual conference).
- Follow & refine processes.
- Maintain documentation for internal knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to Corporate IT planning.
- Level 1/2 helpdesk experience (min 2 years)
- Ability to work independently as a contributing member of the team
- Good communication, ability to relate, flexibility, trust, ability to listen
- Strong commitment to customer service and internal & external customer experience
- An ability to always maintain a positive outlook and working attitude
- Exposure to working in a service provider environment
- Microsoft 365 experience, specifically Exchange, Sharepoint, and MS Teams
- Powershell experience
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights, digital marketing, to web design. We are Australia’s leading digital partner, powering the growth of businesses, big and small.
At Arq you’ll find a true work-life balance. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support. Sound like the place for you? Then tell us why you’re the one for us.