- 6 month contract + potential extension
- Multiple locations available
- Baseline security clearance
Our client has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program. This program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365. The Digital, Strategy and Architecture division is seeking a Dynamics 365 Solution Developer with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience to implement new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and the platform architect to a high standard of technical excellence.
This role is responsible for:
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and documenting relevant issues
- Working closely with the solution architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality tools and systems in line with robust DevOps practices and to deadlines
- Working closely with other team members, including testers, researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the business
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division
- Demonstrated experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms including Azure Data Factory, and the Microsoft .NET Core and ReactJS.
- Demonstrated experience with the following development technologies:
- Experience in configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Experience in data modelling, data ingestion and ETL design
- Experience in SQL Integration Services, Azure Data Factory/Logic Apps, KingswaySoft
- Experience in Azure DevOps, ARM Templates and CI/CD
- Building and consuming Web APIs
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Prior experience on Data Migration from CRM 2011 to Dynamics 365 Online
Australia Citizenship required / Baseline Clearance preferred.