Through the delivery of quality analytics and insights, you will contribute to the management of the end-to-end governance framework to ensure products meet the standards to be manufactured and distributed to RBS customers, in a way that meets our customer’s needs and expectation.
See yourself in the team
The Data and Decision Science (DDS) team are responsible for driving an uplift in the Consumer Data and Analytics capability across the Retail Bank.
The team comprises of several functions and capabilities including NBC Design and Performance, Consumer Data Office, Delivery, Remediation, Advanced Analytics and Modelling, Data Science, Planning and Operations, and Risk and Regulatory Programs to support the goals of Group priorities.
The Remediation team is responsible for remediating our retail customers in a fair, transparent, efficient, timely and consistent way; in a manner that protects the fair and efficient operation of the market and engenders confidence in our products and services
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform data preparation by cleaning and transforming large amounts of raw data prior to processing and analysis, such that the data can be readily and accurately analysed.
- Perform complex behavioural and descriptive analysis/segmentation for remediation activities and produce insights to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Research, analyse, design and develop business specifications to achieve agreed deliverables as part of a change initiative or project.
- Work closely with product, risk and remediation teams to identify issues impacting customers.
- Actively manage relationships with various stakeholders and promote a data driven decision making culture aligning to business priorities.
- Passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data driven analytics.
- Work proactively within a team, leading by example, managing multiple projects simultaneously while navigating through ambiguity.
- Mentor other Analysts in the team and actively participate in knowledge sharing to implement best practice analytical techniques.
We are interested in hearing from you…
- Have experience in requirements gathering, modelling and process improvement experience.
- Experience working in business/ technology enabled change programs/ projects.
- Strong SQL (especially Teradata), data analysis. Ability to render analysis to business stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of group data landscape (GDW) and applications such as Tableau, Microsoft Visio, MS Office, Pega.
- Ability to approach complex and ambiguous business problems in a methodological and solution focused way.
- Willingness to keep learning, uplifting skills and putting knowledge in practical use.
- You are analytical, strategic, and a forward thinking creative-problem solver, highly capable of working proactively within a team, leading by example, managing multiple projects simultaneously while navigating through ambiguity.
- You are passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data driven insights.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and focused on continuous improvement.
- You look beyond the status quo to try new approaches and tools, thereby lifting the overall capability of the team.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.