The Institute of Data is a Professional Network of Data Scientists, Cyber Security Analysts and Software Professionals. In partnership with leading universities, the government of Singapore and hundreds of employers, we transform careers for a data-driven world.
The Institute of Data operates in the information technology sector. Demand for our training products is driven by the information capability recruitment needs of business. These capabilities, in the areas of security, compliance, operational efficiency, growth and decision making are more important to business now than ever before.
Our courses are unlike those offered at traditional education providers because of our practical skills and industry focus. With remote and in- person, students can up-skill from anywhere. Beyond learning knowledge, process and theory, student’s experience practical training by industry experts – allowing them to confidently work in the industry.
About the Role
As the Senior Writer and Content Producer you will be responsible for quality content production across multiple markets and topic areas. As content is key to achieving the goals of lead generation and conversion optimisation, this is an important role that will require working with the marketing team and other stakeholders in the broader business.
- Refine and develop our content plan and strategy
- Manage the production of written and video content for SEO and social channels
- Contribute to the goals of conversion optimization and lead acquisition
- Create professional content (i.e. written articles, video, social media posts, email updates)
- Develop processes for social media engagement and content creation
- Work with freelancers and industry contributors to generate content
- Create visual assets, templates, graphics, and videos to contribute to our growing social media accounts
- Conceive and write longer-form written content aligned with brand and product strategy to steer the institute of data narrative
- Post mortem analysis of social media activities and campaigns to both quantitatively and qualitatively define success, track KPIs, and identify and implement areas of improvement
- Identify opportunities to improve our social media strategy and grow the team, with opportunities to lead all content and social media.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high growth team environment
- A track record of growing social media accounts (personal or otherwise) and break out ‘above the noise’
- Exceptional writing skills, and the proven ability to craft compelling narratives in long-form content
- Proven track record or interest in the data and technology sector
- Experience with CMS, email and content automation platforms
- Experience sub-editing, managing and supporting a team of content writers