Position: Data Migration Analyst
Location: Windsor Mill, MD, USA
Long Term Contract Role
MUST obtain Public Trust clearance prior to starting (4-6 week process)
- MUST obtain PIV card while working on-site (2-3 week process)…no exceptions. Then remote options can happen and coordinated with customer;
Description of Work:
The Data Migration Analyst will support key initiatives within OEIS including 21CPN and HR Workload Management projects. The Analyst will work closely with the SSA’s business partner and SMEs to support data migration activities. Support data management and migration efforts including assessment of existing legacy data, relationship between various elements and gathering information to facilitate data migration activities. Support data quality reviews and validation accuracy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide analytical and technical support to enable design, development, validation, integration, and implementation.
- Provide support for creating technical documentation.
- Provide critical technical recommendations/solutions for complex problems.
- Provide technical support to analyze the modern architecture and development environment.
- Support testing and UAT efforts
- Design/Develop system diagrams and presentation materials using industry standards, guidelines and formats for various technical and management forums.
- Elicit and analyze user, functional, non-functional, Section 508, and other detailed requirements for Online, Mobile/Telephone applications and Interfaces.
- Collaborate with programmers to translate business requirements design and system specifications.
- Provide support with organizing Sprints and assistance with team cohesiveness.
- Provide support in development of documentation and presentations of demos for each sprint or software work-package to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with self-organizing, cross-functional teams for software development.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience; Masters and 5 years of relative experience; or a minimum11 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, ALM, and TOAD.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting business analysis, data analysis, developing, and documenting system requirements, database requirements and providing manual testing when required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with data migration such as, SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology projects, VersionOne.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with API’s and testing tools such as SoapUI.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with XML, JSON and html data validation
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Prior SSA experience a plus.
- Mainframe experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with process flow documentation creation, presentation and conducting trainings.
- Prior experience supporting Web Technologies. Ability to quickly understand government specific architectures, existing and proposed, and provide/propose solutions for technical problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively interface with the team, stakeholders, and developers.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment Understanding and developing of mobile/telephonic applications and interfaces.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior IT Recruiter
Office: +1 571-556-5085
Cell: +1 315-838-9719
Pivotal Technologies, Inc. – Your Vision…Our Process
2414 Cypress Green Lane,
Herndon, VA 20171