EXCITED TO GROW YOUR CAREER? WE’RE GLAD YOU’RE HERE!
The Data Analyst duties include awareness of proprietary transactional systems and data warehouses. This person works with transactional datasets analyzing/massaging/manipulating/importing/exporting, using tools such as MS SQL. This person will work with client and vendor data to transform/import this data into proprietary systems. Creating and updating SQL queries including views and stored procedures.
The ability to review and analyze existing processes to seek efficiencies and improvements including some software development to build out scalable processes. Support the design and development of self-service type of applications/tools to assist operational teams.
Ability to learn and grow in additional data areas such as AWS, microservices, API’s/web services, 3rd party scripts and Google Analytics.Reporting and Working Relationships
Reports to the Senior Manager, Application Development. Interacts with account teams on events, customer data and 3rd party data; engages with both operations and IT teams to perform ETL actions. Takes direction/consultation from application development management.Primary Responsibilities
Extraction, Transformation, Load Processes and Tasks: Leverage proprietary routines/processes and develop and improve algorithms and tools to perform ETL needs. Work with IT and Operations teams to identify and develop efficient techniques for future ETL needs. Leverage data tools and software such as SQL and Excel to support data transformation across events. Perform and improve API integrations for data extractions across customer and 3rd party systems.20% -
Support additional data-oriented systems and processes including:
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Monitor and review audit logs/exceptions
- Support proprietary data export services
- Support production systems
- Review and deploy scripts for software releases
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience: Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Software Engineering or equivalent field of study.
- Strong SQL skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other data files/applications
- Experience with reporting tool: SSRS a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services environment: Lambda, Glue, Redshift a plus.
- Professional written and oral communication skills with ability to present strategic recommendations. Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.Maritz will only employ applicants who have authorization to work permanently in the U.S. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Those who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire. No calls or agencies please.
Maritz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-636-827-1650 or by sending an email to email@example.com .