Our work at Hach ensures water quality for people around the world. Our customer partnerships, passionate experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions make water analysis better—faster, simpler, greener, and more informative. As a member of our team, you’ll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within industries from aviation to manufacturing to mining. You’ll also be part of an environment that fosters career growth and professional development, with kindness at its core. And you’ll be part of our mission, which drives us to develop water quality solutions that protect the health and safety of all living things.
Hach is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the US. Multiple locations have been listed for marketing purposes only. There is only 1 position available.
The Global Data Analyst will facilitate global reporting and data management, including systems support and data steward. Works closely with teams in numerous business functions and geographies, to collect and maintain business information, consolidate and assure quality of data reporting and KPI/PD bowlers.
This is an excellent opportunity to get global exposure and be a part of a newly developing platform that will carve the way for our Global Data Governance Team! If you have experience working in a global organization, have good attention to detail and are technically savvy who is seeking a career in master data governance...we'd love to talk to you!Key Responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with domain data owners and data stewards at business functions and the GDG organization to ensure continuous improvement of data quality metrics ensuring consistency, accuracy, and reliability of data.
- Monitors the progress towards, and tuning of, data quality target metrics.
- Ensures that enterprise practices on management of Reference & Master Data, Metadata, and Data Quality are followed.
- Performs root cause analyses, develops, and implements solutions to meta data & data quality issues.
- Promotes the usage / adoption of MDM initiatives where appropriate
- Works with the BI group to maintain BI reports on data quality at the at aggregate and granular levels that are accessible across the organization and embedded with regular reports.
- Aligns with data stewards to secure proper information flow through the enterprise digital platform, including an audit process as standard work
- Cultivate knowledge of global reporting systems with special emphasis on global product data and product lifecycle management system (Oracle’s Agile)
- Develop standard documentation related to global data reporting and systems, processes and contact persons across the different geographies, to secure a standard work effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, Information Science, or related
- 3 or more years of professional experience demonstrating success as a data analyst in global organizations
- Understanding of Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Stewardship, and the role of a successful Data Analyst
- Technically savvy with the ability to utilize/learn a diversity of systems (Relational databases, Business Intelligence (BI), Office applications, ERP systems, PLM, CRM, etc.)
The salary range for this role is $71k-97k. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
- Multilingual capabilities are a strong plus (e.g. French, German, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.)
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.