- Senior IT Support for Microsoft Dynamics AX OR D365 -ERP implementation, migration covering business blueprint and design of future business process, realization and configuration.
- Project manage activities including requirements, design, data migration, testing, training and deployment, ensuring projects are delivered according to scope, budget and timeline
- Analyzes complex business needs to be presented by internal stakeholders and recommends viable technology solutions
- Provide strategic IT leadership to enable the alignment of business objectives
- Partner with IT department to collaborate with internal stakeholders at all level to effectively execute the system strategic of project management.
- Liasing with external vendors
- Overseeing data upload and historic data conversion from the legacy system.
- System testing and compile issues list.
- Provide end-user training and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Liaising with stakeholders and different Business Units
- Ensure stability & integrity for Network, Servers & Databases.
- Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Min Diploma or Degree in IT
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the integration and implementation of the Dynamics AX or D365 and ERP applications and systems / with retail industry and background
- Strong business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate the information quickly, and able to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including writing script, stored procedure and setup SQL and Navision System
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com or press "apply
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Melissa Tee (Reg No: R1219651)