About the role
The Adobe Analytics Specialist will be responsible for tagging implementation related to a range of applications within the banking / finance ecosystem (web/browser based, SPA's and native apps). In this role you will be working closely with other team members on technical issues and complex problems, you will be required to take ownership of tagging framework; and participating in analysis of stakeholder needs. Our client is seeking someone who can provide technical leadership, and tagging implementation expertise to their development team.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Architect and maintain tagging implementation
- Collaborate with several teams in building reporting requirements for various projects.
- Playing a vital role in architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe Solutions, including Audience Manager, Analytics, Target & Ad-cloud as well as Ensighten Tag management platform.
- Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging, and partner with development teams to define and perform quality assurance testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection.
- Work with developers and business teams, as needed, to communicate what the implementation is designed to accomplish; and provide consultative direction to the development team around best practices and standards.
- Interpret and translate business requirements into technical specifications for design of analytics and tagging.
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Direct data layer implementation on site and pages across website properties.
- Work with third parties/Agencies to resolve discrepancies or platform issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact and can grow the capability.
To be considered - you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Strong technical design and architectural skills.
- Experience in creating data layers.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with Adobe Suite: Adobe Analytics (Omniture, SiteCatalyst), Target (Test & Target), Adobe Audience Manager, & Ad Cloud
- Expert hands-on knowledge with tagging and analytics perspective in Adobe reporting & Analytics
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of of Adobe Analytics tagging in the past, across multiple websites and platforms.
- Have in-depth knowledge of all components of Adobe Analytics platform implementation including tags, s_code, plug-ins, campaigns, server call types, cookies, Adobe analytics
- Good knowledge of established digital marketing solutions, and of the corresponding architecture.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate needs and opportunities with non-technical audiences.